Cloud Computing is one of the most popular technologies in the IT industry. Cloud is dominating the market, with around 90% of the companies being on the cloud. A broad spectrum of organizations in adopting the cloud due to its vast range of benefits. There are lucrative career options in cloud computing. The demand for professionals who can make the transition to the cloud conveniently is increasing. This is when a Cloud Architect comes into the picture. A Cloud Architect oversees a company’s cloud computing strategy. This means they plan and manage cloud adoption, cloud application design, and cloud monitoring.
Cloud is very beneficial for organizations, especially if they are dealing with large volumes of data. Cloud provides certain features that make it easy to manage and adapt. Cloud services are secure and scalable. This makes them cost-effective. According to Report Linker, the cloud computing market is expected to reach $623.3 billion by 2023. Hence, you can conclude that this technology is not going to fade in the upcoming times. There is an excellent scope of research and development in this area. Cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud have dominated the cloud market. Cloud architects should have a deep understanding of the options and limitations of cloud services. They provide cost-effective, scalable, and secure solutions and meet the demands of the stakeholders. The leading cloud providers that are Microsoft, Amazon, and Google offer certifications to cloud architects. Here, we discuss the benefits of the cloud architect course and why you should consider getting certification:
- Career growth: These certifications show that you possess a level of expertise that makes the companies value your effort. Cloud architect certification is not easy to achieve, and you need to crack the certification exam. These exams require you to have sufficient hands-on experience. Since many expectations are put on a cloud architect, you must be very good with your job. You must know real-time scenarios and problems and different ways to solve any problem. You can earn these skills only if you are confident with practical skills. You can get an opportunity to work in leading tech giants as most of them have transitioned to cloud services and platforms. Having a certification in cloud architecture will distinguish your resume. Recruiters give preference to certified candidates. You can easily pass through the screening round based on your certification.
- Asset for the company: Almost all the companies are encouraging their employees to get certified. Most of the clients demand certified employees to work on their projects. Since you need to learn the necessary skills thoroughly and have the adequate hands-on knowledge to gain the certification, you are considered an asset to your organization. You get the opportunity to work on challenging tasks because you have the trust of your seniors. You will also be involved in important decisions and planning procedures. Certified candidates get promoted faster than non-certified candidates.
- High salary: Certified cloud professionals get a high salary. These days we see a gap between the demand and supply of skilled professionals. This is the reason why companies are willing to pay more. The average salary of cloud architects in India is Rs 16,00,000 per annum. This salary can increase based on several factors. Based on your experience and performance, this can go up to Rs 24,00,000 per annum. Your expertise can help you land a job in leading companies like Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, Oracle, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, etc. Working in top firms gives you additional perks and benefits. The highest salary of cloud architects in India can go up to Rs 50,00,000 per annum. Only 1% of the cloud architects in India get this salary because it depends on expertise and experience. With the increasing experience, your salary will grow automatically. However, 10% of cloud architects in India get a salary of Rs 35,00,000.
- Showcase your expertise in a particular skill: Certification portrays your expertise directly to the interviewer. Your certification shows the skills that you possess. You can shift your career to the cloud area if you are a software developer by taking the certification. It also demonstrates your commitment to your work. It gives you the confidence to work. The cloud certifications are globally recognized. You can get a job anywhere based on your certification.
- Leaning experience: You can prepare for the certification exam on your own. However, the course is not easy. It is recommended to go for a course that trains you to clear the certification exam. These courses can be taken online at your comfort. The courses are designed by experts who have suitable experience and knowledge. The courses are aligned with the current industry trends. These courses have a hands-on learning experience, which also includes case studies. You are prepared to work in a real-time scenario. Your code is checked by industry professionals who guide you on the proper way to present your work. They also provide you with guidance in your career path.
- Job security: More and more organizations are moving their infrastructure to the cloud. Cloud offers security and scalability. Organizations only need to pay for the features they use and pay extra for additional features. They can stop paying for features that they don’t need. Hence, the cloud provides a lot of flexibility and is very economical for organizations. There are a range of benefits of the cloud, and therefore cloud computing is here to stay. Organizations need skilled professionals who are capable of making the transition to the cloud easy and seamless. Cloud architects design the perfect plan and suggest further changes to meet the demands of the stakeholders using the given resources. Since the job of a cloud architect is very crucial, companies prefer certified architects for this role. Various job portals show that there are many vacancies for cloud architects. The demand is expected to go up in the upcoming times. Hence, you can guarantee job security by gaining cloud architect certification
Leave a Reply